Management Development Series: Behavioral Potential™
“Managers are key levers to increasing the performance levels of sales organizations.”
- Dr. John Musser, President, Enhanced Sales Potential
Our “Behavioral Potential™” learning series develops managerial effectiveness. Managers learn to lead and manage continuous performance development, foster higher employee engagement levels, and achieve higher employee/team performance levels. Our learning environments* are engaging, interactive and behavior-focused, and include:
- Leading and Managing Performance - 1/2 day (4 hours)
- Behavioral How-to’s: define goals/expectations, observe/analyze/coach performance, and demonstrate effective reward/recognition of performance.
- Developing Performance - 1.5 days (12 hours)
- Managers learn a powerful 6-step model to lead effective employee behavior-based coaching discussions. Includes coached role-plays.
- Behavioral How-to’s: identify/leverage strengths, identify/overcome obstacles, and increase employee ownership/commitment to performance improvement
- Communicating for Performance - 1/2 day (4 hours)
- Managers learn four communication styles to tailor communication in ways that foster more productive, high-results working relationships.
- Behavioral How-to’s: identify personal communication preferences, strengths & limitations of each style, adapt communication behaviors to other preferred styles.
- Assessment Based Coaching - 1 day (8 hours)
- Participants learn to incorporate pre-hire assessment data into coaching strategies and techniques.
Continuous Performance Improvement
Companies that integrate our development tools and learning solutions achieve powerful results. One company set new call center sales records by increasing sales conversion rates from 28.2% to over 42.8% in a five month period (2010).
Click here to request additional information about our Behavioral Potential™ Management Development Series.
*Available in instructor-led classroom training formats. Customization/alternate formats are negotiable.